After a lot of speculations and discussions it has been confirmed that iPhone 5 can be unlocked. Since the day iPhone 5 has hit the market, people have been concerned about how to unlock the device. After experimenting with a number of techniques to unlock the iPhone, it has been determined that the cost of unlocking this software is quite expensive. Unlocking an iPhone is not a difficult task if you have done the right research and you have the right tools. Most networks that come with iPhone 5 have kept it locked so that they can restrict the usage to only person. Verizon made the first attempt of unlocking the iPhone 5 model. Since people prefer to use their phone on different networks there was a demand to cater to the same by unlocking the device.
Identify the specifications of your iPhone. You must invest in appropriate jail breaking software to break the coded software.The speed and acceptance of every network is different. An iPhone may work slower in one and faster in the other. Make the smart phone interesting by unlocking the device. Below mentioned are few important points that you must keep in mind before unlocking your iPhone5.
- Do not choose cheap software to unlock the iPhone. This software is usually not compatible with the OS and may damage it. Select high quality software as it will be user friendly and will ensure guaranteed results.
- A software by the name of iPhone 5IMEI unlock is good at this work. It can permanently unlock an iPhone 5. This is a major advantage as people need not worry if an updated version of the same comes in the market.
- A number of software are available that will not void the warranty of Apple. There are SIM cards available that can be inserted into the device to unlock the phone. After you take out the SIM, the phone will get unlocked, without voiding the warranty.
- Choose unlocking software that has experience in unlocking iPhones. There are few developers that specialize in unlocking iPhone only. You must not compensate on the service quality by buying cheap software. Such software will harm your phone and make it unstable.
- Look for a service that is compatible with all networks. It will serve no purpose to unlock the phone if it does not work with other networks.
Unlocking the iPhone 5 model can be done in two ways; hardware unlocking and software unlocking. Hardware unlocking is bad for the device whereas software can be easily done. Only professionals can do hardware unlocking and is not recommended. The software unlocking can be easily done and is not at all harmful. You must confirm whether the new carrier supports the iPhone or not. After this, identify the modern firmware that your device uses. This can be also known by looking into the phone's settings menu.